I'm back in action! My computer was broken for what seemed like forever. It is back up and running so here is a little blog to let you all know I am alive! We have been having a good 2013 so far. I had my birthday in January, our 9th wedding anniversary was in January also! One of the fun things that has happened since I last posted was that Chad took Lily and Ellie to a Daddy Daughter dance. It was put on by a big church in the area and it seems to be quite a big thing around here.
While Chad was at work I took the girls to get new dresses! (They also happen to be their Easter dresses too.) I let them pick what dress they liked the most from Costco. It was pretty cute to see their personality/style come out in their dress choice.
When we got home from the store we started the prep for their first dance! We did their hair in curlers, painted their nails and made some new hair bows to match their dresses!
Everyone they talked to while they were getting ready was told that they were going to a dance and Mommy wasn't invited. :)
So excited!
My Pretty Lily:
Beautiful Ellie:
When Chad got home he got dresses and they headed off to the dance- after I took some pictures that is.
Even before the dance started they got to go get ice cream where they met up with a friend .
Chad said the dance was huge. The girls got to eat cupcakes:
Meet some Princesses:
Have a little tea party:
and DANCE!:
I was told that Lily wanted to run around with all the other little girls all night while Ellie kept pulling Chad in to dance more. They came home with some little prizes and a rose each. The girls were still on cloud 9 when they came home. They are such good kids but I think out of us all they are the lucky ones to have such a great Dad.






2 comments:
Darling gilrs, I love the curlers, reminds me of some girls I had. Grandma Swany
I loved seeing this pictures on FB. I just adore those little girls. And I am glad to see that you and Chad do too :)
Post a Comment