Monday, February 9, 2009

Blogiversary and 7 months!

It has been one year ago that I started my little blog here- and what a year it has been! I am so lucky to have such great friends and family who care enough to see what we are up to! The girls are 7months old now and are growing like weeds.




I got my hair done again! It is so fun to do something different. It is reddish Brown. I like it a lot.


We will be leaving in the next few days to move to Iowa! We are very excited but it is a little bitter sweet to be leaving Rexburg- here are a few things that I will miss…


I love myself some spuds.

Yellowstone. Beautiful.




Good ol' west fun

Being near family




BYU-Idaho




The Rexburg temple (and Idaho sun sets!)


Amazing views



Idaho camping




Great friends!


Family!



mabey not ALL family... just kiding. We love Uncle Kyle.

Something I am proud of….




In all my years in Rexburg I never fell on the ice. I know. Amazing.


A few things I didn’t get to do that I wanted to…





See a porcupine.




Run through a corn field... well we are moving to Iowa I can do that there...

Well it might be a little before you hear from me again, (I’m not sure how soon we will have internet) until then Iowa here we come!



7 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

You will be missed. Thank goodness for Blogs! Have a good trip! Good luck with the girls. We can barely make it to SLC without whining from the kiddos.

the Petterson Family said...

I relay your sentiments exactly. Your hair is way HOTT!! sizzle sizzle! You guys take the cutest pictures ever of your kids..I love that last one!!! I hope your travels go okay! And can't wait to see your new adventures in Iowa!

Sarah said...

It's amazing how much you miss Rexburg after you leave. It's crazy. I LOVE your HAIR! It's sweet. Best wishes moving and getting settled. I will have to catch up with you after you get there. *muah!*

Padilla Fam said...

hooray for new adventures! i'm so happy for blogs. great times for in rexburg. good luck with everything. keep in touch!

Caley said...

Thanks for being such good neighbors and friends! I hope your move goes well. Know that you will be missed!

PS You new hair is adorable. I really like the color!

The Wi Family said...

Good luck with the move and all!! We've moved a bunch and I always love getting to know the area and the people and the ward-the only things I like about moving actually! I love your hair by the way--so different but cute!

kelsey said...

make sure to punch holes in that box!!! also, glad to have found your blog :)