I promise we didn’t fall off the edge of the earth! We are here and having a ton of fun! Lily and Ellie are doing great. Ellie can now sit by herself and Lily is very close. We try to practice crawling everyday but I think that is still a while away! They both LOVE to sit in their jump-up and swing- I think they are just getting ready for spring when we can go to a park! The weather here is wonderful today so we sat outside on our balcony and played.
I am soooo excited for spring. My mom sent the girls some very cute spring pants and I couldn’t wait to see them on the girls.
We really like Iowa. We are learning where things are and what there is to do. Near by there is Grays Lake, which will be a lot of fun in the spring and summer!
(I didn't take this picture...)
There is a zoo, lots of museums, tons of malls, and a million new things to see. We got to go see Chad’s school- it is very nice and Chad is ready to start.

(didn't take this one either...)
We don’t have Internet yet but we will soon. When we do the posts will be more frequent and better! Over all we are having a great time!

5 comments:
Oh my gosh, they're getting so big already! They're beautiful! And hooray for those cute outfits I bought them! ;) Glad you guys are doing well over there in Iowa. Call me when you can. Love you and miss you bunches!
Oh my cuteness. I am so glad that you are having nice weather and finding your way around. Spring is real close.
What big smiles! I love it! I'm so glad everything is going well for you and I can't wait to hear about all the fun things you'll be doing!
Yea! I am so glad that you are back and can post on your blog again. It feels like it has been forever!! The girls are as cute as ever- and getting so big. I am glad that you are finding things to stay busy with in Iowa. We miss you guys- stay in touch
You need to see your aunt Kara, I miss those cute girls. My kidos want to play. Glad to see that you are getting everything set up.
Are you impressed that I figured out how to make a comment? I am.. love you guys.
Kara
Post a Comment