Thursday, March 12, 2009

8 months!

Woo-hoo the girls are now 8 months old! On their 8-month birthday Chad came home with a second crib! So now they both have a crib and don’t have to switch every other night.




They have learned so much in the last few months.

Lily


Lily is sitting now but only for a little bit at a time. She also learned to squint. I never really thought that you had to learn how to do this but she likes to squint at me when I take pictures now. Lily has been sick. Not fun. When she is sick she doesn’t sleep well which means I don’t sleep well. Even if she is sick she is a very happy girl and will continue to pick on her sister. She can now say Da Da!






Ellie



Ellie finally rolled over!! I really didn’t think she was ever going to. She went to church with me the other day while Chad stayed at home with Lily. Ellie was super cute in her “princess” outfit. It is so heartbreaking but I love that She says Ma Ma when she is sad. I have been tiring to get it on video because it is so cute.

What cute little girls!

9 comments:

Leanna said...

I can't believe how fast they're growing up! I LOVE the pictures of both of them in their cribs. So cute!

Aubrey Scott said...

I just love looking at your girls. It's so cute how Lily looks like Chad and Ellie looks like you. We really need to meet up sometime since we are much closer now.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! I love it. Congrats on another crib. I can't believe the stuff they are doing already, but they sure do grow fast. I bet it's fun to have two and see how different they are.

amanda said...

I forget to tell you this every time but Ellie is such a little poser!! They sure are cute together though. And it sounds like your apartment has more room in it than the last one which is really nice. I think that you will be thankful that they are both in separate cribs now- there should be less mischief!!

Candace said...

My my my....they seriously just keep getting cuter and cuter! At this rate, they'll be major babes when they're teenagers! Watch out world!

I absolutely LOVE the first crib picture of them...definitely one for the record books!

Kari Cheney said...

They are getting so big! and they are so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Lily squinting is SO DANG FUNNY. Takes after the best!
Atta girl!!

the Petterson Family said...

They look like they love having their own cribs! they are so darling!

Linny said...

They are getting so big! And not to mention more beautiful by the post! They look so different in that first pic! I love it!