Lily and Ellie are now 9 months old! It is so hard to believe that my little babies are getting so big.
Both girls have so much personality and I love to see them interact with each other.
Lily is moving around a ton! She rolls and rolls. A few weeks ago I was reading and Lily was sitting in front of me a few seconds later she was half way across the room… and the next thing I know she was like this…
Good thing the drawer isn’t heavy. Looks like it is time to baby proof everything. She loves to play with anything that isn’t a toy…
Ellie is just a sweetheart. She can scoot backwards when in crawling position- but isn’t into too much yet. Boy oh boy does she love food. She will eat anything. She also has an amazing talent of being able to sleep anywhere…
For Easter Chad’s family came to visit! We were so happy to have them here. We went to the Science center and had so much fun! We all got to act like little kids and play with toys and see science shows. We played with bubbles, got to do the weather, see a star show, build paper rockets, see a balloon filled with Hydrogen be popped, and ton more.
Having kids make holidays so much fun. For Easter the girls got big chocolate bunnies from Chad. Let’s just say Ellie loves hers….
I know it has been way too long between posts and I keep saying that we will get internet soon... I guess it is just wishfull thinking! :) I hope everyone had a great Easter- I know we did!
13 comments:
I makes me cry looking at those cute girls pictures...please come back to Rexburg....please...
They just get cuter and cuter by the day! And I love that they're happy girls! Give them a big hug and a kiss for me! Love you!!!
Oh my gosh they are getting so big and have the cutest personalities ever! I love seeing all of your pictures! :)
Oh my GOSH I looooved the pictures. They are so funny and adorable, it kills me. The bath picture and the puppet picture are my favorite ones. Our babies are sure growing up!!
We miss you guys! You have such cute pictures of those little girls! I wish we were there with you...if only! I want to come visit you! I'm glad you guys had such a fun Easter!
Man they are so adorable! I can't believe how fast little ones grow! I'm glad you had a great Easter! Hope you are doing well!
They are so cute!!! I love all of the pictures! Especially love those matching dresses in the first one :)
I just cannot believe how much they grow in just a month. And this could only be me but does it seem like Ellie look is changing a little bit? And squinting or no squinting, Lily is still just as cute as ever. I am glad that you had fun with Chad's family. I bet that it is nicer to be so much closer. Miss you guys!
I love the matching dresses!
They are getting so big. We sure miss you guys.
so cute! i love all the fun pics! they're growing up so fast!
Adorable! Aren't twins the greatest ever!!
Your girls are adorable! They are really growing up! I love the picture of them in the sink-so cute!
love them in those sleepers, so easy to pop the crotch snaps, pull their diapr aside and get really nice close up pics of their bald, puffy lil c--ts, gently stroke them and watch them kick like mad, pull that paci out of her mouth and put my hard c--k in and feel her sucking me off and enjoying my come while I video it all
Post a Comment