Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun times!

In the past few weeks we have been having a lot of fun! The weather was warm and sunny so we wanted to get out and go see some new places! The first place we went was to an awesome park called Raccoon River Park. Lily and Ellie got to go down the slide and go on the swings! They also have a small spray park that isn’t open yet- but it will be fun when summer comes. With the girls being so small they don’t sit up by themselves very well in the baby swings- so we both them both in one and it worked great.




We also like to play at the toy store. There are so may fun things to see!





The other day one of my friends brought over a baby bathtub she thought the girls might like. We haven’t used it for a “tub” yet but it sure makes a good swimming pool until we can get a bigger one! (Lily also likes to play in it!)




Here is a video...



Now the weather has changed and we have been having lots of lighting and thunder. It is still pretty warm and a little humid. I’m sure that the humidity will only be getting worse as the summer comes.

11 comments:

Amy Renee said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute and so much fun! I wish I could be around them all the time!!!

Dani W said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! I loved looking at them. I loved the one with the stuffed crocodile and then the one of them both in the swing together... very cute amy!

Brooke Monk said...

I love the video! Oh, I miss you guys so much! Lily and Ellie are growing up way too fast...

Jessica said...

SO cute! They are getting so big! Doesn't time just go by soo quickly?!

Kari Cheney said...

The girls are soooo cute! I love the pic of Ellie in the little cart, it makes her look so big! haha

Mindy said...

I love the duck pool! I wish I could fit into something like that. You look like you guys are having so much fun. Your girls are looking so cute.

Kierstin said...

So cute! I wish we could see you guys more often!

Sarah said...

I miss you guys! I really want our little girls to play. Ella needs someone to play with... at your girls have each other.

Kyle and Amanda said...

Wow, it looks like there are plenty of cool places out there to keep you entertainted! We will have to come out sometime. I can't believe how big the girls are, and they are almost one! Crazy

Candace said...

Woah, WAY cute!!!

Danielle said...

Wow- those pics are so cute. I especially love the one where they are both in the swing, and the one in the small grocery cart! They are so cute and so big! I'm so glad you are still a Potter geek like me. It's always a comfort to know there are others of my strange kind........;)