It’s hard to believe that the girls are ten months old now! They are learning so much- Ellie can crawl! They can both clap their hands and they are starting to get into everything. They are getting so strong and they can hold onto things to stand up. Ellie will even pull herself up.
We took Lily to the eye doctor last week because she crosses her eyes sometimes. They looked at her eyes and they think she is far sighted. They will check her again in a few months and if her vision isn’t getting any better she will have to get glasses. (I think she will be so cute!)
We took Lily to the eye doctor last week because she crosses her eyes sometimes. They looked at her eyes and they think she is far sighted. They will check her again in a few months and if her vision isn’t getting any better she will have to get glasses. (I think she will be so cute!)
Things are going well for us. Chad starts classes next week. I’m excited for him but nervous for me! This will be the first time that I will really be on my own with the girls. Chad always was home early from work to help. With help from others I know I will be able to do it! The girls love their Dad. Whenever they are crying Chad sings “Rockabye baby” and they calm down. He also cooks diner every night with them in the kitchen with them. I am one lucky girl.
For me things have been good. I am being a per-counselor for the WIC program and I am the compassionate service leader for church. It is so nice to feel like I am helping people with the little bit that I can do. I am slowly becoming a blonde again- which is always exciting. Other than that nothing is really new, but life is good.
Here are some pictures and a video!



8 comments:
They are sooooo cute! Oh my gosh I miss them. And they have one hot mama! You are gorgeous Amy. I miss you tons and tons. I'm going to Rexburg tomorrow to run errands, and I wish you were there so I could visit you. Hope you're loving Iowa!
Your girls are SO darling, Amy! I'm sure you will manage with Chad in school. Love your new hair color/cut...was that picture taken in a laundromat??
Amy I love the pictures! Brooke was about this age when she got her first pair of glasses for the same cross eyed-far sided problem. She only needed them a short time before her vision got better. Its pretty close to perfect now. The glasses were really cute but what a pain in the butt! I hope it all goes well in that area.
I LOVE your adorable girls! I so miss you guys. Looks like you guys are having fun though. That is good that you are staying busy with WIC & compassionate service. You're great; I am sure.
Too cute! Now as soon as Lily gets to crawling you will truly understand the term double trouble. PS: Don't you just love those bibs?! Mindy told me about them. Miss you guys!
They are getting soo big! It's so fun when they both learn to crawl! My boys would follow each other around, it was so cute! As far as being alone with the girls, you will do fine! I've been on my own with the boys during the day ever since the boys were 2 1/2 months old. Just remember to take a step back and breathe.... I have to do that at least once a day. :)
I like your hair- and after looking at you and Aubrey's blogs I feel the need to do something different. The only problem is that I haven't found anybody down here that I trust and the lady that cut it the time I was in Utah gave me a mullet- seriously! So I have been working on growing it out. I love the picture of the girls hanging onto the railing in their diapers. Tell Chad good luck- and good luck to you too!
Too cute Amy! And you look great too! You'll be fine with the girls, but don't be afraid to ask for help. Love & miss you!
Post a Comment