Last week the girls got to have their first ice cream cones. They LOVED it!
I was looking at this blog that my friend Laura had a link to on her blog. It made me want Lily and Ellie to have more hair so I could try some of the “dos” out. Instead I did this…
After that we went outside to play in the sun. Then we went to the Grays Lake Park. The girls loved the sand. Ellie had to keep her passy in so she wouldn’t eat it.
9 comments:
Wow, they look like such big kids with ice cream cones!!!!! I'm gonna have to try that. =)
Wow- they look like they are growing up so much! I love piggies. I feel the same way about more hair-- but then I will probably hate doing it everyday.
You guys are such fun parents! I love hearing about all the fun things you guys do together. Such a cute family!
Oh my gosh...that is such cute hair. You are adorable AMY! I love you.
They are getting so big. What adorable girls!
So cute--it's so fun to see your pictures!
love it!!!! add me to your blog list girl.
So, I baby sat a baby that is the same age as my own the other day, and it was sooo hard! It made me think of you and what a super woman you must be. Your daughters are adorable!
Hi!! Cute kids! This is Mindy from Reading for Sanity. I noticed you just began to follow our blog. If you are interested in entering our 5 Free Books contest, you need to go back and leave a comment on the contest post. You'll find a link to it at the top of the page or you can just scroll down. Welcome to Reading for Sanity!
Post a Comment