Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today...

So far today has gone a little like this...



I got to sleep in..






Did a little cleaning...



Tried to put the girls down for their naps but they didn't want to go...



When they fell asleep I did some reading... (yes, that cat is reading Harry Potter)






We went swimming! (The girls loved it!)




Lily and Ellie worked on their tans...





Now Chad is cooking dinner and the girls are playing.


What a great day.

8 comments:

Julia said...

What a fun day! :) I want to go swimming with Hannah but there are no pools in Eastern Idaho, ha ha. Ellie and Lily are getting so big! What cute girls

Kyle and Amanda said...

That does sound like a fun day. I would go swimming more often but I think that they stopped heating our pool and it is freezing! So every time I get in the baby starts kicking like crazy- I don't think that she likes the cold rush very much. I girls are almost one and I can't believe it!

Ashley Hancock said...

Hey there! Cute blog! We have one but it is private. I will have to get your email to add you!

Brooke Monk said...

How fun!! I miss you tons and tons. I wish I were there so we could hang out and relax together...oh the good old days!

Sarah said...

Chad spoils you. Seriously. What lucky girls you all are! I love those little twins.

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

Sounds like a great day- love the pics. The girls are so cute. So...is that cat Professor Mcgonnagal? Love it.

Anonymous said...

Hello babies, we love you and love the picture of the cat reading. Anna is worried as I type that I'm writing something about her. lol. We love you,

Kara