Is Ellie standing on her own??? Holy cow those girls are growing like weeds. We sure do miss you! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back the other night. By the time we got back from our date it was late and would've been even later for you!! Steve just left today and I'm pretty lonely, so I'll have to call you later for a good chat. Love you!
6 comments:
they are so beautiful!
Oh. My. Gosh. So stinkin' cute!!!
Love it!
did you celebrate this by ditching me at church. lol. THEY are SO cute. I love the TU-TU's :)
Is Ellie standing on her own??? Holy cow those girls are growing like weeds. We sure do miss you! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back the other night. By the time we got back from our date it was late and would've been even later for you!! Steve just left today and I'm pretty lonely, so I'll have to call you later for a good chat. Love you!
They are soooo cute!
Love the ballerina outfits!
Post a Comment