We put up the tree:
Ellie liked the box it came in.
We are making sure we are on Santa’s nice list:
And now we have the snow!
This is Chad shoveling our deck.
We had a blizzard today! Lots of snow and wind made for a day inside with Dad! Chad got to stay home because of the roads outside.
Nice socks Chad!!!
A project that I’m working on right now is making our Christmas stockings (which are almost done!)
I am also going to start making hats for a service project I learned about from a girl I met online. She is collecting hat for people with a compulsive disorder called Trichitillomania. This disorder causes people to pull out their hair, often sub-consciously or in their sleep. It sounded like an easy way to help some people out! If you have any hats you would like to contribute let me know!
If you want a little more information: http://lenagabrielle.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/ttm/
7 comments:
I love the picture of Ellie feeding Lily the bottle. So cute! I miss you so much!
Your girls are getting so big! They are so stinkin cute!
this is kristi, i'm under collin's account. lol :)
I love them in the lights. Classic.
I feel ya with that cold and snow. We didn't get it as bad as you guys. I wish you warmer weather.
Love the pictures! I miss you guys!
Glad your stockings are coming along. I am excited to see them. I love all the winter clothes photos.
Post a Comment