I love your stockings!!!! those are sooo cute!!! and I absolutely LOVE the pic of you in the hat...it is so cute! but please, don't shoot the gun- put it down! lol
Thanks everyone! Julia- no, no pattern I just drew pictures I liked and then used Carbon paper to make each part to cut out on the felt! it's not too hard at all!
10 comments:
Okay so your stockings are so cute!! I wish you could come over and make some new ones for my family because my craft abilities really need help!
I love your stockings!!!! those are sooo cute!!! and I absolutely LOVE the pic of you in the hat...it is so cute! but please, don't shoot the gun- put it down! lol
So cute! How do you find time to get things done? You're incredible, and might I add so pretty!! Look at those blue eyes!
Wow! I am so impressed with the cute detail on all of your stockins. Too cute! And your hat looks awesome. Good job!
Cute stockings, so I would like to order 5 please. Did you know that I have a blog now???
Love you.
did you get a pattern for the stockings? How did yo make them? They are way cute!
I was on the phone with you while you were making those! Super cute!
Thanks everyone! Julia- no, no pattern I just drew pictures I liked and then used Carbon paper to make each part to cut out on the felt! it's not too hard at all!
Very cute stockings! I love that they are your own drawings transferred to felt. Very clever! And that hat just matches your eyes.
VERY CUTE i KNEW YOU COULD DO IT
Post a Comment