ok so maybe there is no shave in this post but there is a hair cut!
I know, I know- we went on a trip to Utah and Idaho and I took TONS of pictures but I haven't blogged about it yet. It's a little overwhelming so I am going to do it day by day. So today will be the day before we left, and tomorrow I'll start with the trip.
We went to a place in the mall to get Lily's hair cut! I couldn't do it myself- I was too afraid I would mess it up.
The man who did it was very nice and did a good job! Lily held very still, which I wasn't expecting. I thought she would cry and squirm around.
I think she was a little scared but she did a great job! She got a very cute pixie cut! It has been a few weeks now and so far she hasn't been pulling her hair!! WOO-HOO!!!! We will just have to see what happens when it starts to grow longer again.
Ellie wanted her hair cut too, so he put her in the seat and brushed her hair so she wouldn't feel left out.
Lily's new hair! I think it just looks a lot like it did when she was younger. (this picture is from later on in our trip but it turned out better than the ones from the salon.)
Well more from me tomorrow!
2 comments:
That's so sweet that he let Ellie sit in the chair and brushed her hair! Cute hair on my little Lily!
What little cuties! The hair cut looks great!
Post a Comment