So I tried a few times to post this but for some reason it wouldn't let me upload the pictures... and come on' we know the pictures are the best part.
ANYWAY- Our trip to Utah/ Idaho was a ton of fun! Our first stop was the visit Chad's brother Kyle,his wife Heather, our nephew, and Grandma and Grandpa Storey.
Grandma was spoiling the kids and got them a ton of toys to play with! One of the things that she got the girls were some high heels. In the pack with the high heels were some AWESOME fake nails. Heather and I took it upon ourselves to put them on:
Lily and Ellie had a blast!
We also got to have dinner with Grandma Raleigh! Here is a cute picture of Grandma with Lily, Ellie and Kacen!
Kyle and Ellie- doing what they do best. Being weird.
Back at the Storey's we had a get together with a bunch of Chad's Aunts, Uncles and cousins! It was so much fun to see everyone.
Lily on Tyler and Elsie's dog!
Chad's uncle Aaron let me play with his super fancy lense for the camera. Here are two of the pictures .
Heather!! I love this picture of her!
Ellie playing in the dirt!
The girls LOVED the wooden drums that Grandpa Storey makes!
Being with family was wonderful. Lily and Ellie had so much fun "taking care" of Kacen. He is such a fun little guy. We hope we can see them again soon!
I will try to update again soon with more of the trip!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, your girls get more and more beautiful by the day!
haha- you guys are SO COOL with the nails:) looks like tons of fun!
Awe how fun! Im glad that the pictures finally decided to upload... they were sure worth the wait! :)
The girls look so much older! They're beautiful. I hope you guys are doing well.
Horray just one and a half weeks til we see you, p.s. I love all your fab pictures 'cept the creepy one of me at the very beginning. Love ya see ya soon.
Post a Comment