I know. It has been forever since I've blogged. I've even received emails about it. (thanks Mindy) So this will be my super lame attempt to catch up. The main problem I've run into is that I have SO MANY PICTURES!! It gets a little overwhelming. So I've made a slide show of the rest of our Utah/Idaho trip. Sorry it's not better but I still have a lot to do before I an caught up... so enjoy! :)
edit: So I just put this up and it sucks because the pictures lose their quality. :( boo for me.
4 comments:
It's about time :0) WE love you guys.
Yay for a new post! I love seeing all the pics. Super cute!
Yeah that was an okay attempt to play catch up. haha just kidding. I loved it, actually very smart to do a slide show, yay for you.
So fun! I'm glad you had fun. that sign on the apartments in rexburg was sooo funny! Truly, only in Rexburg! Now you know where all the returned missionaries are going to get their dates!!! Haha!
Your girls are getting so big. they are adorable! We miss seeing you guys and hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment