Back a long long time ago Chad's Mom and Dad, and little sister Maddison came to visit! We always have such a fun time when they are here.
Maddison watched Lily and Ellie while Valarie, Perry, Chad and I went on a date!! We went to see a movie- it was awesome. Maddi played with the girls in the backyard and wore them out. When we got home they looked like this...
They sure do love aunt Maddi.
After having people here to visit Ellie has a hard time when they leave- as you can see by this picture. (saying goodbye to Nana)
All of us!
After they were gone there is one thing that I hear about for weeks. Papa. They ask about him, tell me all sorts of things they did with him, and have to point him out in every picture.
We miss them :)
---------------------------------------------------
September 10th was Chad's 30th Birthday!!
We didn't get to do much because he had to work but we had a yummy dinner and ate cake!
We didn't get to do much because he had to work but we had a yummy dinner and ate cake!
I love Chad and Lily and Ellie are always so excited when they see him. He is my best friend and I'm glad he is around :)
*The only problem with birthdays is the temptation of cake the next day. Chad had some cake with his breakfast the next morning, as did Lily and Ellie...
*The only problem with birthdays is the temptation of cake the next day. Chad had some cake with his breakfast the next morning, as did Lily and Ellie...
They pulled one of their chairs into the kitchen so they could get to the cake. (and yes. Ellie is using a knife to eat it. It's a good thing I caught them so fast!)
------------
------------
Just some cute pictures I got of my girls on a nice sunny day
The Dora tattoo is the best part.
Ellie in the yard
Sisters.
3 comments:
Grandparents are the best! Emily's still having a hard time understanding where hers went after they stayed with us last week. Your girls are so adorable! I miss you!!!!
Oh I just never get sick of seeing new pictures! cute Cute CUTE!
I was thinking about you lately. Glad life is good. Happy birthday CHAD!!! The big 3-0...
Post a Comment