Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving or early Christmas?

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and we had a great dinner with some great friends! We had TONS of food and Chad made a great turkey as always!


One thing I am SUPER grateful for this year is my early Christmas present!!!

Isn't it beautiful?!?!? For the first time in almost 7 years we are a two car family! Woo-hoo!
*********************
I've put up a bunch of posts today so don't forget to scroll down a little to see the other 3 posts! I think after this I am finaly all caught up!

6 comments:

Kara said...

That is awesome guys, nice van! I still think that I should get a commission from Honda. Glad that you had a good Thanksgiving.

The Congers said...

AS ALWAYS, I just love love love your posts! I love seeing you guys and especially those two little cuties, Kyle loved the pic of the girls in the costumes and Lily super smiling he thought that was very cute. I am so happy you got your van, woo hoo! You guys are so much fun and I am so happy you have been able to have such a great Fall.
Love ya lots and miss ya tons.

Brooke Monk said...

I love it! I'm so jealous of you...I want a van. This weekend I went shopping with a friend and her little girl and we had to take two cars because we couldn't fit 3 carseats in the back of my subaru. Maybe one day!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is AWEsome! You have such a great cute family! Love the girls and love the early christmas present and I really want a bite of that turkey Conger!
Love Sis. Matz =)

Sarah said...

Looks like you've been having fun. Super cool Christmas present! Congrats.

Mindy said...

Nice early Christmas present. Now if only Santa would pay for it!