so big and so cute!!! I imagine it is pure joy to watch them play together. I wish Thomas had a twin for him to play:)
ps. I always look forward for what Chad will write as his status on facebook. sometimes its funny, sometimes words of wisdom ha. I just remember when you guys came over to our apt once for FHE and he grabbed something from our fridge during the game we were playing. Wow, you didn't even had your girls at the time. Time does fly :)
Just wait till they start asking when they can wear makeup and get their ears pierced....like next week. They are so cute, we miss you guys. You know that for your next vacation you should go to the Oregon coast I hear it's nice, and there are some really cool people that are going to live very soon.
7 comments:
so big and so cute!!!
I imagine it is pure joy to watch them play together.
I wish Thomas had a twin for him to play:)
ps. I always look forward for what Chad will write as his status on facebook. sometimes its funny, sometimes words of wisdom ha. I just remember when you guys came over to our apt once for FHE and he grabbed something from our fridge during the game we were playing. Wow, you didn't even had your girls at the time. Time does fly :)
They are getting so BIG. Fun. I love Lily's smile!
Wow... they really are soo big!! I cannot believe my eyes! You sure have some cute little girls on your hands! :)
So big and soooo cute!
They're growing up so fast! I miss them bunches!
Just wait till they start asking when they can wear makeup and get their ears pierced....like next week. They are so cute, we miss you guys. You know that for your next vacation you should go to the Oregon coast I hear it's nice, and there are some really cool people that are going to live very soon.
Ahhh, time flies. I remember when you were pregnant with them. Doesn't seem that long ago.
Post a Comment