Friday, November 26, 2010

First Concert!

In October I took the girls to a concert in Ames (about 30 min away). The show was a bunch of super nerdy music that I like- and because I like it the girls like it too because it's what they listen to. They LOVE to dance to the music! (Don't worry I made sure it was an all ages show before we went!) The name of the show was the Triple Rainbow Awesome Tour :)

Everyone there loved them! They were dancing like crazy!




Lily smiling at Mike Lombardo while Jason Munday sings!


This is during a song called "California Dorks". (parody of California Girls) You should look it up on YouTube... it's pretty funny.


Mike singing "Hey Molly" Ellie ran on stage inbetween his songs... luckly he didn't care at all.

Alex Carpenter



This was the main reason we went: ALL CAPS

if you have ever seen Lily and Ellie dance to the robot song- this is them.

"Don't Unplug Me"


Lily and Ellie with Luke Conard and Kristina Horner





It was a lot of fun and the girls loved it. They even got light sabers the one of the people were selling. We hope they all will come back to Iowa so we can go again!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I was 30 before I went to my first concert.