We had a great Halloween this year!
We carved pumpkins:
Because the girls love Toy Story so much they were Woody and Jessie! Every time I took a picture of Lily in her costume she would smile like this:
At the ward trunk or treat (inside because of rain)
Chad and I were Popeye and Olive Oil :)
Here in Iowa they have "beggars night" which is the night where everyone goes trick or treating. It is the day before Halloween- which worked great for us because Halloween was on Sunday. We went to a party with a bunch of friends and had a BLAST!
They love suckers.
All the kids
The kids played some super cute games. This one they made mummy's. It was really funny.
The parents thought we should get in on the fun too so we did this:
Don't worry. I won. :) Thanks Ashley for a fun night!
2 comments:
Cute costumes! Looks like you guys had a fun time. Miss you.
LOVE the costumes!!!! SO CUTE.
Post a Comment