I'm happy to introduce the newest members of our family: Douglas and Pugsley!
Lily and Ellie love them and we can't go anywhere without them.
Yesterday was my 27th birthday! I had a good day! Chad spoiled me and took me to Red Robin!
My Mom got me a Nook and Chad got me a pretty cover for it!
So pretty! I love it- I'm super excited to read some books on it!
As an extra special birthday gift; this is how I found Ellie when it was time to get up from nap time:
She was put to bed FULLY CLOTHED and on my bed. Thanks Ellie.
4 comments:
Hahaha! Oh, Ellie...
Love the Nook and cover! Happy birthday again; sounds like you had a great one!
Oh so silly Ellie, haha. Well I am happy your b-day went good.
haha, we have a little nude-ist in our house too. Ian.
Btw, Happy birthday!
I think Ellie looks like one of the Anne Geddes babies just a whole lot bigger! Maybe you could start a new business!
Post a Comment