Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Fast-Forward

With February ending without a post on this blog- I thought I would do a recap of what we have done so far.
We got a new chair! Chad found this bad boy on craigs list for $25! It's in great condidtion and just what we needed! Chad loves his "man chair" so much that he made me put two pictures of it on here. :)

We had lots of snow! We took the girls out to play, but it was a little windy. Lily loved it but Ellie didn't like it much. When we found a spot where the wind wasn't blowing then they both had a great time!



Ellie and Mommy. When it gets cold I always look like in high school again with all the blue and white! woot woot IHS ;)


Daddy and Lily



Happy girls!

We had a Superbowl party with some freinds! The kids loved all the food!

Valentine's day was great! Chad got me some beautiful flowers, chocolates and a balloon! We made heart cupcakes and had a pink dinner!





Yummy!

We also spend a lot of time doing strange things:

A broken toy turns into this.


Vacuuming the floor become a time for fun hairstyle!


We did have one BEAUTIFUL day last week! It was 70 degrees outside!! I was so excited to open the windows and get out of the house to play that we did a ton of stuff!

We went to the zoo!


Lily with "Simba"


The girls loved helping and talking to all the other kids.


Mr. Butters



After taking a nap, we flew our Barbie kite in our backyard (I forgot to take pictures of that)

Then we played in the yard and drew on the sidewalk!






Lily and Ellie love to do "hop" aka hopscotch!



What a great day! I can't wait for spring to be here!

4 comments:

The Congers said...

I love the vacumme and hair style idea. Maybe that would make Kacen's hair look normal, haha. Looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully we get to see you guys soon.

Danielle said...

Looks like lots of fun stuff! I can't believe how old they are. Playing hop scotch?! I loved that as a kid. The chair thing cracked me up. I can totally see Clay making me put all the different angles up on the blog :)

Laura said...

Mr. Butters!! What are you doing there?!?!

Mindy said...

Love the green hats! Looks like you are finding fun things to do to keep yourselves busy!