This week we started having "school" each day! We are starting with the letter:

So this week we have been learning with the letter A looks like and have been trying to find A’s all over the house. Today we made binoculars for our letter I spy game! So far they love them! I’d be happy to hear any ideas for teaching kids their ABC’s that you have to offer!
4 comments:
You are so creative! My kids both love the Leap Frog Letter Factory movie. It's only 35 min. long and it teaches the letters and their sounds at the same time. It helped Kobe learn his letters and their sounds by the time he was 3. Lily is still just picking them up. But we don't watch it nearly as often anymore. I know netflix has a bunch of Leap Frog movies, maybe the Letter Factory is on there too.
What a great idea!
I love doing home schooling activities with my kids. It is such a great opportunity to spend time with them and watch them grow. Your 'A' hunt looked super fun.
Wow, look at you being so creative and fun! Good job. Natalie would love to have binoculars to hunt for letters. I am boring. Good old fashion flash cards.
Post a Comment