Sorry my Halloween post is a little late... but I guess better late then never. :) We had a great time getting ready for Halloween this year! We went to a pumpkin patch and played around. There was a hayride, tennis ball launcher, mini hay maze for the girls, and a playground!
I love all the corn in the background of the pictures.
They are getting so big!
This picture just makes me laugh.
Lily and Ellie loved the patch and tried to point out every pumpkin they could.
A family picture on the hay ride!
This year we painted our pumpkins rather then carve them! It was fun but really messy. By the end the girls had mixed all the colors together so their pumpkins looked the same :)
The girls finished first and enjoyed an apple for a snack while we finished our pumpkins.
Mine was black with different things on the sides!
One side had a cat and some fun doodles:
One had a moon and stars:
And my favorite side had ghosts made from Lily and Ellie's feet!
Chad's was a spider web! Pretty fun!
We had a church "trunk-or-treat" a few days before Halloween that we all got dressed up for... but I forgot my camera. I had one of my friends take a picture or two of us so when I get them I'll post them. (Chad was Mario and I was princess Peach)
I was pretty proud of my self when it came to Lily and Ellie's costumes this year. I asked them both what they wanted to be and that is what I made!
Ellie wanted to be Angelina Ballerina:
She loved her tail!
Lily wanted to be Super Why!:
I had to make EVERYTHING for this costume, even the shirt and pants! (Which is a miracle because I don't really know how to sew all that well!) She also had a mask but didn't like to wear it.
They were super adorable!
Here in Iowa we have whats called "Beggar's night"- pretty much we do trick-or-treating the night before Halloween. I'm not sure why but they do.
Running to the door!
Super Why! with Dad. (Chad is crazy it was pretty chilly that night and he had on shorts.)
Angelina with Mom.
Even though we only went to a few houses on our street Ellie passed out when she got home.
On Halloween we put our costumes back on a went trick-or-treating at the mall that is really close to our house. It was fun but I ate way too much candy. October was a fun month but I am really excited for November!


5 comments:
They are super adorable! Way to go with their costumes!
Cute pictures! Awesome sewing skills--I am impressed! I love the ghost feet pumpkins. Too cute!
So cute. I love the costumes :)
you did a great job on the costumes. Looks like you are all doing well. Love you guys!
Great job on the costumes!! You are so creative. Natalie thinks that they are so cool.
Post a Comment