Friday, March 23, 2012

Better late than never?

 Yeah, yeah, yeah. *Enter lame excuse for not blogging here* Here we go:

Valentines! We had a fun day at home. As normal the girls were spoiled. I got them little princess doll and was shown up by Chad when he brought home cute dog stuffed animals :)

 Ellie got a hair cut! Her is my little doll before:
 Here she is after! Super cute right?

Some friends in our old ward invited up to a field trip for their pre-school at the fire house!
 The girls loved it! The pole was a big hit- they have it there just for when kids come to visit.
 Watching the fireman put his gear on.
 Big ladder truck!

 Hang on Lily!
 Later that night Ellie put the stickers they got to good use.
I will be catching up more really soon! Lots of fun things to look forward to!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Very cute haircut. I haven't updated in a bit either. Don't feel too bad. We do love hearing about what you are all up to. xoxoxoxo

Sarah said...

Fun hair cut. Change is always fun. What sweet girls.