Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Preschool!

A week ago was Lily and Ellie's first day of preschool! They have been super excited to go to school for a while Chad went into their room the 1st morning and said "who's ready for school?" they popped right out of bed ready to go! I took pictures and asked them both what they want to do when they grow up:
 
Lily
 
 Ellie
They are such good girls! I can't believe they're old enough to go to school!
Their school is only like 5 minuets away. They go four times a week. Chad drops them off in the morning and I pick them up when school is over. They're there for 3 hours- and I'm still trying to get use to having them gone.
They get to have backpacks and lockers :)
Each morning they go in class and write their name. Ellie is getting really good at it. The only letter she really needs to work on is her small "e". They look like "@" right now :)
On the first day Lily got her paper to write her name and wrote an "A" and told Chad she was done. :)
Their teacher is Mrs. Amy. It was a little confusing for them at first because they know my name is Amy, but they have it figured out now. She is so nice and the girls just love her.
I am so proud of my girls. They are growing up so fast. I'm still not sure I'm OK with my babies being so big though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those cutties, just want to lock them up FOREVER! No Growing UP!