Lily and Ellie woke up early today. They thought it was a great time to experiment with things they normally don't get to touch.
Yep. They got into my lipstick. Oh joy.
They got it ALL over. The main spots were on the mirror-
and the counter.
I also found in in their room. All over the dresser, the bed sheets, and blankets.
And I'm pretty sure this is not what they mean by putting "lipstick on a pig".
It's all cleaned up now. I was pretty mad but it's hard to stay mad when they tell you they are sorry and that they love you.
Don't let the sad faces deceive you. They were smiling but I had to tell them no smiling for these pictures because for right now it's not funny- but someday we will look back and laugh.
P.S. There is another new post under this one.
4 comments:
So I know that I shouldn't be laughing but thanks for the smile. They are cute girls and doing what girls do best. We have many similar memories don't feel too bad. :0) xoxoxo
Girls, Girls, Girls!! Love it.
Oh boy.... trouble, trouble. I bet they egged each other on.
Miss you guys! Oh by the way, the girls accidentally called me the other day. I had a short little conversations, then when they found out I wasn't "grandma", they hung up! :)
Post a Comment