Today was a big day! Lily and Ellie graduated from Preschool! They had a great class and learned so much but they are also super excited for summer!
Here is the side by side from the first day of school to the last day of school!
Ellie: (yes she said gymnastic not gymnast)
Lily:
My girls are getting so big!
At the start of the week we made these gifts for the girls to give to their teachers today- flower pots with pen flowers! They loved them! Thanks Pintrest. :)
The class sang some songs. Lily and Ellie love the spotlight so it worked out that they were both in the front! (Also made it easy for me to take pictures and videos!) They sang some silly songs and then sang this song called "Fingerprints" as the big surprise. (Sorry the sound is so loud and messed up- I put the lyrics under the video so you can understand what they are singing.)
I wont lie- I totally teared up. My little babies are getting big so fast.
Next they handed out their certificates and summer packs!
We took pictures and said goodbye with some of our friends:
Rachel, Lily, and Ellie
Ellie, Emily, and Lily
and said goodbye to their teachers!
Ellie, Mrs. Amy, Lily
Lily, Mrs. Vanessa, Ellie
Mrs. Amy and Mrs. Vanessa were great teachers and they will be missed. Even as I put up these pictures Ellie is telling me "I miss Mrs. Amy!" Right now they miss school but in a few years I know it will be a little more like this:
;)
Next year the girls will be in Kindergarten! It will be a big change- but they will do great. Or at least I hope they will do well with change... there is lots of it coming for our family...





1 comment:
So fun! Very cute flower pots!!
Post a Comment