Friday, July 12, 2013

4th of July!

We had a fun Independence day this year. We stated out by going to a parade- where Lily and Ellie managed to get about 2 pounds of candy. After the parade we went to park where there was a fair going on and got the girls some cotton candy! Yum!

 That afternoon we went to a friends house to play with some friends and swim in their pool. I was fun but also a little bitter sweet to say goodbye to some of the great people we have met here that we don't see very often. 

When we came home we started cooking for a BBQ with our friends!


We hung outside after dinner just talking and having fun. Chad, Josh and Johnathan started setting off some fireworks while Kim and I tried to keep Lily and Ellie entertained with pop-its. :) 

I love the Independence day and this one was a great one to remember!

No comments: