Lily and Ellie have loved playing in these cute outfits they got from a friend for their birthday! I can hardly get them to wear anything else.
My super cute girls!
Over the last few months Lily has started to twist and pull her hair again. This time it wasn't as thin as before- just short from pulled. I tried to just style it different (middle part like the pictures above) but it doesn't last very long before it goes right back to her natural part. So it was that time again...
Ta-da!
I actually cut it myself this time. There are a few spots that are a little off but overall it looks pretty good. Most importantly- she likes it.
Now I have to figure out how to trim Ellie's hair so she wont be upset that she didn't get her hair cut too.
No comments:
Post a Comment