
This is my very first blog ever! I'm excited to get to share a little about us and what is going on in our lives! First a little background... Chad and I have been married for 4 years now. We live in Idaho where Chad is in school (but is almost done!) He works full-time and is in school full-time. How he is able to do that I will never know. He is amazing. I work a little bit but right now I am preparing for our first children! That's right TWINS! We are very excited but we know we will need a lot of help from friends and family. The twins are due at the end of July, so there is still a while before they are here and I think that is good because I am for sure not ready yet! Chad and I love to be outside and to be with our friends and family.
2 comments:
Yippee! How the heck are you guys? You're blog is so cute and I am glad that you said hi!!!! I'm for sure excited for you guys and I know that we are CLEAR OUT HERE in Ohio but if there is anything we can do to help you get ready, let us know! We love and miss you guys!
Amystar: I was just thinking, you might just have these babies before I have mine. So tell me who is going to visit whom?
Post a Comment