Thursday, February 28, 2008

Patience is a virtue.


Yes patience is a virtue- one I don’t have. Today I had a Dr. Appointment and I was so excited to find out the gender of my babies; but no. I have to wait until my next appointment in a month. It’s my own fault. I got all excited that I would find out now. The appointment went good, and the babies are doing great. I did get to see them at least. One was kicking the other. Chad and I are going to have our hands full :) I didn’t get a new ultrasound picture or anything so I’ll just post the only one I do have. Well I hope I make it a month without losing my mind.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh- You can do it!!! Plus, you have way more possible combinations, so it keeps your mind busier. :) I am so excited for you and hope you are feeling well.

Brooke Monk said...

I'm so excited for you Amy! I can't wait to find out either...we need to get together this week by the way. Call me!

Dani W said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats on being blessed with twins! I am so excited for you guys! :) YAY!

Dani