I'm not a big fan of the winter. I don't like being cold. Chad loves the winter. He likes to ski and things like that. So far we have got lots of snow this winter but the last few days the sun has come out and it was BEAUTIFUL outside! I spend most of my day inside so the other day I decided to walk around and take some pictures because it was so nice. This is outside of our apartment with all the snow and ice. Chad really likes to shovel the snow on the walk way so I don't slip. I really appreciate him for that and so does the other people who live around us! :) I guess if its winter I just better try to enjoy it... because I'm pretty sure it isn't going anywhere for a few months!
3 comments:
Hi!
Congratulations for your life and for your future children!!
I think that you are lucky for having a husband and a family, and to have their love. It is sure that you will have their help when you need it! The winter also is wonderful, enjoys every moment!
See you soon,
Sergius
Hi, Oh looking at the pictures of Main Street makes me miss being there!!! No the snow, I am not so much a fan of the winter either! I am excited that you guys have a blog... We have one too. Ours is private but I will e-mail you an invite if you want to see it!
Katherine
Amy!!! It was awesome to talk to you yesterday. Sorry it was so short. I remember Chad with his helpful shovel at Cougar Court back in the day. What a guy.
Post a Comment