Thursday, March 13, 2008

20 Weeks


Well just an update! My morning sickness is all gone! Woo-hoo! I'm now at 20 weeks, so "half way". I'm getting excited to find out if these crazy animals are boys or girls. Only two more weeks and I get to know. I find myself a little bored sometimes (only working 5 days a month) so I wanted to get a new hobby. The first thing I thought of was Embroidery. So I'm teaching myself. It’s hard but fun. I went online and found a picture I liked and a little saying and I made something for the babies room. I love giraffes so that’s what it ended up being. The little saying is "Twice as much to love, two blessings from above". I know- kind of cheesy but I thought it was cute. Other than that things are going good! Chad's graduation is in less than a month now. Time has gone pretty quick.




6 comments:

Brooke Monk said...

Amy-I'm impressed! Your giraffes turned out so cute! And I love seeing your belly grow-you're such a cute pregnant girl. Love ya!

the Petterson Family said...

Wow Amy! That is amazing!! If patience is a virtue...you are extremely virtuous!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying!!! Already 20 weeks..I am going to die waiting to find out what those little twinners are going to be! :)

Sarah said...

yay for baby bumps. You are such an over-acheiver learning to embroider and stuff like that. Are you planning on a giraffe-theme or animal theme nursery? BTW, you aren't moving before the babes are born are you?

the Petterson Family said...

Hey you! You should check out my friend Melynne's blog. She just had twins and I think you might enjoy reading about it...Have a great day!

the Petterson Family said...

I guess the next step would be to tell you the name of the site. www.gitchygoome.blogspot.com

Dani W said...

Amy! Oh my goodness! Hey it is me... Danielle. So I got your blog from Mariana... and I had to say hi! Wow long time to see! Hey I have a blog too so we need to keep in touch ok!?

Danielle