So I had Chad take a new picture of me. I didn't think I was going to post it because I didn't think I looked much bigger. Wow. I am going to be huge. This is me at 22 weeks (well 21 weeks and 6 days but who is counting.) I'll be posting again very soon because I have my next Dr. appointment on Thursday! We are super excited!
6 comments:
hey amy how's it going? i found you through my space, that's cool that you have a blog! i have one too! congrats on your twins! you're gonna love them so much! mariana
Soo cute!
oh by the way, here's my blog:
http://thepadillafamilyblog.blogspot.com/
common friends we have are: danielle lapp and jackie
mariana
Hey Girl!! I don't know if you remember me, but I was once your roomate back in the Carriage House. It's me Jackie Perkins, but now I'm Jackie Del Bianco. Mariana seems to be able to find all of our old roomates. Congrats on the twins. That will be lots of hard work, but so much fun at the same time. If you want to send me your email address and then I can invite you to my blog. My email is jackiedb@gmail.com.
Amy! you always told me how big your sisters were... with one kid!!! You're looking great.
Amy! Amy! Amy! I'm so excited I can hardly cona;voinkasdun...contain myself! Can't wait to see, what if it's two boys? or two girls? or a boy and a girl? or.... :) Love and miss you all so much!
Post a Comment