Thursday, March 27, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

We are having TWO GIRLS! I am so excited! Chad is a little nervous, but I know he will love his little girls. He acts like he wanted boys but I know he loves girls. My appointment went good! I am measuring at 28 weeks (I am 22 weeks) so these girls are making all the room they need. They are one pound each right now- which the Docter said was good. Now I can start to shop! :)

This is Baby A- she is on my left side. (She likes to kick at night)

and here is Baby B- on my right side. (She kicks in the day)


7 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

Two little girls!!! I think it's funny that not very many people voted for two girls, I saw that and thought I am voting for two girls just because no one else did... I love that I'm right. Kicking all day and night, you must not get any sleep. Measuring 28 weeks? Did he say anything about going early, twins and all... Nevermind, don't think about that.

Sarah said...

yay!!!!!! Our little girls can be play pals. I am so happy for you all.

Dani W said...

YAY!!! I was right! Two baby girls. My step sister had twin girls... they are adorable. You know what I was thinking... you should name on of the abby... cause you have dubbed them baby a and baby b... get it get it!?!? lol. I am happy for you guys that will be a lot of fun. Just dont do what my sister did and get pregnant right after you have the twins! She now has three girls all under the age of, One. Yeah. That is what I said. Anyhow... good luck you will need it! :)

Brooke Monk said...

Girls are so much fun! They're so fun to dress up...but you never know-there could be one or two boys in there! It's been known to happen. I'm so happy for you Amy-what an exciting time for you and Chad. Love you lots-call me this week and we'll get together.

Aubrey Scott said...

Call me a little slow, but I just figures out how to look at your blog. I'm new to this blog thing. Do you have any names picked out? I have a baby name book if you want to look at it sometime. I'm very excited for you.

Padilla Fam said...

yay lil girls are so much fun! have a blast shopping! congrats!

Del Bianco Family said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! You will definately have a very fun baby shower. I'm glad they are healthy.