Monday, April 14, 2008

Graduation!

Woo-hoo! Chad is done!
This past Friday (the 11th) Chad graduated from BYU-Idaho! He got his degree in Health Science (public health) I was so proud of him! At the Commencement Elder M. Russell Ballard from our church spoke.

We had a lot of family come which made it a lot of fun! (The picture above is all of us after the ceremony... Ray, Morris, Grandma Meeker, Chad, Me, Jessica, Grandma Raleigh, and Perry)


Chad is such a hard worker. He has been working full-time and going to school full-time for over a year. I don't know how he did it but I am very thankful for him and everything he has done. He is looking forward to not having homework and tests!


We went about taking lots of pictures because it was just a happy day. People thought this picture of Chad rubbing my belly was pretty funny. The babies were moving around during the whole graduation. They were proud of their Dad too. :)


On another note- it has been really nice here for the past few days. Yesterday it was 55 outside and I am very happy spring is here! Right before our last visitors for graduation left we went and took pictures of the Rexburg temple. It's such a beautiful building and what a nice day!



P.S.
Yes... Chad did wear a bow tie. It’s just the type of crazy thing he likes to do. (But it’s ok- he looked really cute!)






5 comments:

Brooke Monk said...

Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment. I'm so proud of you Chad! And you too Amy for your "wifely" encouragement to get him through to the end. Everything is just coming together for you guys. Love you lots! And thanks again for watching Emily for us today. You're the best!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!!! Congrats to Chad!

P.S. I sent some baby stuff on Monday. Let me know when you get it!

Sarah said...

Yay for Chad and for Amy too. We are so happy for you guys. And Amy, you look so cute. I am so glad you guys were able to spend some time with family. Good job, Chad. Way to work it!

the Petterson Family said...

Now...the REAL life! AaaaaaaaaaaaH! Congrats to Chad. Those pictures made us really miss you guys!!

Kari Cheney said...

Amy you are looking so cute with your belly!! I think its so fun watching you and Jessica grow!! Way exciting to hear that they are girls!! They can be friends with my duaghter! Check out my blog to see her. She is fun. bkcheney.blogspot.com