Monday, April 28, 2008

Chad Tag!


Here are the ABC's of Chad...


A-ATV of choice? His dirt bike, but he likes to play on 4wheelers.



(Chad playing at the sand dunes)



B- Born on? September 10th

C- Cookies or Candy? Umm… I’m not sure… a little of both every now and then

D- Date of choice when you go out? Going to the D.I. and other stores just to look around

E- Essential Item? Cell phone and a smile J

F- Favorite Foods? Mac’ N Cheese, steak and potatoes, and hamburger helper.

G- Gas or Diesel Vehicle? He has a gas vehicle but would like a diesel

H- Hobbies? Garage sale shopping, skiing, camping, swimming, being with family and hanging out with me!



(Chad's family in Yellowstone)




(We love camping!)



I-Ice Cream Flavor? Chocolate!

J- Job? European Customer Assistance Specialists.

K-Kids? Two little girls on the way! He loves them so much already- he will be the best Dad ever.

L- Last Vacation as a couple? We went to Utah this past weekend… but a big trip was to Washington for Christmas.

M- Morning Person or Night Owl? Morning Person. He gets up at 2:30 AM Crazy if you ask me.

N- Number of Siblings? 5 Kyle, Daniel, Jessica, Ian, Maddison

O- OCD or sloppy? A weird mix of both. He likes things in little piles so he knows where they are but to me it looks like piles of junk. I would call it organized chaos.

P- Pet Peeves? Dirty dishes, and umm… I can’t think of others right now…

Q- Quiet or Loud? Loud, just likes to be heard

R- Restaurant? Texas Roadhouse… he loves his steak!

S- Sports? Football, volleyball, and hiking! He likes a little of everything!


(Chad on a hike)



T- Tight wad or spender? Spender! He is always getting thing for me

U-Unknown Fact about him? He cooks WAY better than I do.

V- Vegetables? Loves um! He tries very hard to make sure I’m eating them too.

W- Worst Habit? When he gets excited he talks really loud. What can I say he is just a happy, passionate person.

X- Xtra Curricular activities in high school? He played volleyball and loved to hang out with his friends. He also worked so that kept him busy.

Y- Your favorite things about him? He takes good care of me. He has a big heart and would do anything for anyone in need. He is my best friend and teaches me new things every day.

Z-Zoo Animal he is most like? Monkey: He is smart, can climb, loyal, makes you smile, and is super fun to be around.

(Trip to the Zoo)


I love Chad. He is the best.

2 comments:

Brooke Monk said...

You two make such a cute couple. I love hanging out with you guys because when the two of you get together you're hilarious and make me laugh so hard! Your love for Chad is obvious-you're a wonderful wife!

Candace said...

This is so cute!
I might have to steal it. =)