Monday, April 21, 2008

99 Days!


I was just looking at my count down until the babies are here and I have 99 days left! Woo-hoo for double digits! I’m getting really excited. My Mom got me a really cute crib set (the blanket is what is showing) , my little sister Laura got me stuffed Giraffes and put pink bows on their tails and ears. I love them, giraffes are my favorite animal! I’ve also been sent some really cute stuff from a few people already! My friend Amy sent these cute matching dresses which make me smile every time I see them! I have such sweet friends and family!

6 comments:

Katherine said...

I am so excited for you guys I love the bedding thats what I want to get for Hailey! You are such a cute pregnany lady! how fun! How fun to have twins!!! :o)

Brooke Monk said...

Your nursery is going to be so cute! Those little girls are definitely going to be spoiled by all the people that love them. They're very lucky babies!

Sarah said...

Yay- How fun for baby stuff. BTW, are you sure you have 99 days left? That just... when is your due date?

Kelly Spence said...

Cute stuff. Makes me wish I was having a girl.

the Petterson Family said...

Love them! You are going to have such cute girls!! BTW- I need your address to send you something, and don't tell me that I don't have to...I WANT TO! :)

Candace said...

That bedding set is adorable!! I'm looking for a cute one right now. =) Getting baby stuff is so much fun! We're finally getting our nursery together and sometimes I just walk in there to look. Makes me so excited. And I'm so excited for you guys! Hope you've been feeling well!!