Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Snow in June.

Today has been a very icky day. It snowed. Yes it is June 11th and we are getting snow. I guess I should be happy that it’s not hot because that would not be fun at all. These girls are getting a little bigger. At my last appointment they measured them at 3lbs 5oz and 3lbs 11oz. (this was ten days after being measured at 3lbs 3oz and 3lbs 5oz.) I hope they keep getting bigger. I’ve been getting a little nervous that they are going to come early, but I think as long as I take it easy it will be ok. I have been trying to find things to do so I made some more decorations for the girls’ room. Just more animals to hang on the wall. Now all I need to do is iron them and put them in frames!

Monkey!


Aligator!

Elephant with frog!

I feel huge. When I got dressed this morning I asked Chad if I looked like an easter egg or a beach ball. Its hard to find things that fit. I just feel very round! Here I am again at 33 weeks.





5 comments:

Aubrey Scott said...

Snow!!! I'm glad I'm here. It's 83 today. I'm glad to hear that those girls are doing good, and you look beautiful. We sure do miss you and Chad.

Kyle and Amanda said...

I feel your pain with the whole snow thing but just think, pretty soon we will hopefully both be moving!! Oh and I don't think you look like an easter egg or a beach ball.

Amanda

Dani W said...

Oh my goodness those are sooo cute. I might have to recruit you when I start having babies. I love them all too. You did a wonderful job. I am not really surprised about the snow though... you get snow year around there... except August that is. lol. Good luck with that!

Sarah said...

I miss you, Amy!!!

Del Bianco Family said...

Wow 33 weeks!! You look great and you are having twins!! Since you have to take it is easy- another fun project (if you like bling bling for little girls) is to decorate pacifiers with rhinestones. I do that on the side and people go crazy over them. It's kind of fun too to make them.