Monday, June 2, 2008

I know, I know...

It has been way too long. There has been lots of things going on but for some reason I just haven’t posted anything! I’m now almost 32 weeks along and I am feeling pretty huge and uncomfortable. Here is the last belly shot.
(Taken at 31 weeks)


My Dr. has me coming in every ten days. They will measure the girls every other time now to make sure they are still growing, but so far so good. One is 3lbs 3oz and the other is 3lbs 5oz. My feet and ankles swell a lot so that isn’t fun but I guess it just comes with being pregnant. Baby A has a new favorite spot. She loves to stick her legs in my side and make it stick out a lot! It doesn’t feel so great but its better then when she liked to put her feet in in my ribs. Baby B is super active and she kicks me a ton. I think it’s because she has more room. Last weekend Chad and I went down to Utah for the last trip I can take before these girls come. I we got to see a ton of people and had a baby shower that was very fun! We also hung out with family and just had a good time.


This is Chad water skiing with family! (He is crazy! The waster was freezing!)


Chad and I visiting with Chad’s Grandma and Grandpa.


This is the Birthday party we had for Chad’s sister Jessica! She turned 19!

Well that’s what we have been up to for the last month… I promise I will post more and not slack off. And just think- in 5-8 weeks I will have two cute little girls to put lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

I am glad you are doing so good, you look so cute with your belly!!

Sarah said...

Ohhhh! Babies, babies, babies. It's kinda hard to think about anything else, isn't it? I am so excited to see your little gals & YOU!

Brooke Monk said...

I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going...it may not seem like it to you since you have to deal with the pain and misery, but it seems like not so long ago that we were in your kitchen and you told us the news. Time flies...