Sorry it has been so long! I didn’t have anything to post and then our computer was gone for a little! I’ve found some things that I forgot to post and that I promised my sister Katie I would put up… here are some pictures from my baby showers!
This was in Utah with a ton of family and was so fun!
This was in Rexburg put on by my friend Brooke… it was so nice of her to do! She was moving and had a million things going on while planning it! Actually we forgot to take pictures during the shower so this is after.
This is my nursery now! I finished my animal embroidery and got them all hung up. I love just sitting in this room looking around!
Here I am at 35 weeks! The striped shirt makes me look huge- but at this point I just wear whatever fits! At my Dr. Appointment yesterday the girls were 4lbs 10oz and 4lbs 13oz!! They are getting so big and can come any time! Things are looking good- they are both head down and doing great! On the ultrasound I got to see one of the girls hair! I didn’t even know you could see hair on ultrasounds! I wish I would have asked her to print a picture of it. Until these girls come I don’t really having much to post… I just sit around all day. My sister Kierstin said she would be interested in seeing my swollen feet… so if it comes to that you will know I really ran out of ideas!
8 comments:
Cute nursery. You look like you are set. Glad to hear that all is going perfect with the babies. Can't wait to see them!
i love the nursery! hang in there! you'll have those babies soon...
it's about time that you posted something. I need updates on you and your girls. I love the song you put on the blog. it's one of my favorites. I also love all of the pink. I don't get to see all that much pink anymore. By the way you look beautiful. I hope you are doing well. i have lost your number so give me a call sometime. Miss you.
Looks like the nursery is nice and packed full. But that's a good thing. Besides, those two little peanuts themselves take up very little room. P.S. GOOD JOB on cooking those two babies! 4 10 and 4 13! Nice!
good luck with everything! Life is going to get very exciting very soon for you!!
Your nursery is so cute! I love it!
Oh AMY!!!! I am so glad you had some fun showers. I totally know the feeling of sitting in the nursery & waiting, waiting, waiting. But it's fun too. :)
Amy
I can't wait to hear the news of your babies arriving. I'm so glad that all is going well. Your nursery is adorable.
Karlene
Post a Comment