Well no birthday buddies for my little sister Laura and niece Julia. Sorry I tried. But happy birthday yesterday for you both!
I had my doctor appointment today! The girls are doing good still- measuring about 5lbs and 5lbs 4oz. The doctor checked me and I am dilated to a 4! Wow! He said that these girls are coming sometime this week! Now I feel like I need to clean my house and get everything ready… even though most things are ready. They still are pretty small so they might have to be in the hospital for a little but you never know. I’m just super excited and scared out of my mind at the same time! If they don't come this week the doctor had me set up an appointment for the 8th and we will talk about getting them here. I’ll try to keep everyone updated- but Chad doesn’t’ know how to blog!


9 comments:
Wahoo!!!!! It's going to be so fun.
wow its so soon good luck!
That is really exciting! :) Let me know when the little girls are here.
I'm so excited to see your little girls! You're going to be such an amazing mom. I know you're scared, but everything is going to be just fine. I was really scared too, but just before I had Emily Steve gave me a blessing and it helped a lot...just a suggestion!
Amy, we better be the first people to find out you are in labor!! Just kidding. Really though, let us know!
Amanda
Oh I am so stoked for you to finally have your cute little babies... this maybe a little bit of a stretch for me to call babies I have never seen before cute, you know there are those ugly babies out there that you cringe saying they are cute... but see I am not fearing that I will have to say this in the least because well... look at you... you are so freakin cute even as prego as you are carrying two babies! That says a lot! I should know because I have a ton of prego friends! I am happy for you and I hope all goes well... you and the girls, as well as chad, are in my prayers!
D
you better call me when they come, or at least have Amanda or Chad call me. I feel like I'm missing so much. You'll do just fine. You're such a trooper. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Cool, any day now then. You feeling ready yet? Hope everything goes smoothly. Good luck!
Oh my heavens sakes, they're coming soon!!!! I absolutely can't wait. Post pictures as soon as you can, 'cause you know there'll be tonnnns of us wanting to see them!! I also had Jason give me a blessing before we went to the hospital, and it helped calm my nerves a ton. Good luck with everything! You'll do great!!
Post a Comment