My Dear Sweet Babies,
I was told by the doctor that you would be coming by Tuesday. I am very excited to meet you! I have been working hard to make sure that your Dad and myself are ready for the two of you. I have just one concern: if you are going to come…come. I am not good at waiting. Having contractions all night that are pretty close together just to have them stop is not so fun. I know this is not your fault but still makes it hard on everyone who wants to meet you. I can’t make a phone call without everyone getting excited that I am calling to tell them you are here/on your way. I love you, but please come soon.
With Love,
Your Mother
4 comments:
Good luck this week, Amy. we love you in Logan!
that's right. You tell those girls to come. I've been waiting by my phone for a phone call. I promise they will come Amy and when they do they will be beautiful. If you need anything give me a call. Miss you.
amen to that!!
Amy you are so cute, hang in there
Post a Comment