Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 29th

Well today is my actual due date! The girls are 3 weeks and 1 day old now! I can’t believe how hast time has gone by already! I’m still learning how to juggle two babies and get other things done at the same time… It will take some time. The girls are so good! For the most part they only cry when they are getting changed, if they are really hungry, or having a bath! I’m sure it will change as they get bigger but it is really helping me out for right now. We are really excited to have our families coming soon- what can I say… I love to show them off! I’ll put up pictures when we have the blessing in a few weeks too! I am just so lucky to have such sweet babies.
Ellie :)
My girls... They didn't want to take the picture!

Lily :)

4 comments:

Dani W said...

Oh Amy they are so beautiful and you can already see their personalities developing and coming out! They are so adorable and I am really happy for you! You are truly lucky to have such beautiful girls!

Janel said...

Your little girls are so adorable!! I am so happy for you guys. It looks like your doing great!

Julia said...

Amy your girls are adorable! :) Looks like so much fun, I cannot wait! Can't wait to continue to see more pictures.

Jessica said...

Amy, they are soo darling and they are looking so healthy! Twins are a lot of work but they are so fun. Don't worry, you will get the hang of having two and it will seem like the most normal thing to have two babies. :)