Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome home Ellie

We are VERY happy to tell everyone that Ellie is home! She passed all her tests and got to come home to her family! She has medicine that she will take three times a day but other than that she is doing great!
This is the sign we made to welcome her home. Lily helped but letting us stamp her foot in paint. She didn't like it much but it sure looks cute!

Ellie on her way home!


Here are my two girls together- No tubes or monitors!

9 comments:

Linny said...

wow, i can't believe you have two!!

Jessica said...

YAY for no tubes or wires! Your girls look so cute together! I wish our boys could play with your girls! :)

Sarah said...

yeeha!!! What cutie pies.

Aubrey Scott said...

so very cute. give those girls kisses for me.

Kellen and Erin said...

Amy your girls are just beautiful! I love it! It sounds like the labor and everything went great-good job!:)

Kari Cheney said...

They are just so dang cute! We'll have to come up to rexburg and see them sometime!!

Dani W said...

YAY! I am so happy that they are back together! That is so exciting. How fun that you guys decorated the door. Save it... she might want it when she gets older!

I love the pictures of them... so adorable. You are so lucky!

The Plaisted's said...

They are so precious. Did they love being back together again?

The Wi Family said...

Congratulations!!!! Your girls are adorable! I'm so glad that everyone is home and healthy! Can't wait till you make a trip up so we can see them. Until then, I'm sure we will get to hear all about how cute they are from your fam!