Our cute little girls came Monday the 7th!

Lily Jean-5lbs 4oz, 19 inches long, born at 9:08pm

She has short blonde hair and wide blue eyes! Her little cry is just so cute!
Ellie Jo 4lbs 14oz 19inches long born at 9:13pm

Lots of Brownish blonde hair! Just a little tiny girl!
Last night Lily got to come home with me but Ellie has to stay in the NICU. She is just a little girl and still has some problems eating so she is in an incubator and has a feeding tube in her nose.

Lily at home- last night

Ellie in her incubator- taken today
I am doing pretty good- sleepy and sore but good. Here is a bunch of pictures just because they are so dang cute…

Me gertting ready for these little girls to come! Woo-hoo for my epidural

Holding Ellie in the NICU when she first went in.

This is how Lily liked to nap when we were at the hospital!

Us visiting Ellie in the NICU today! Both of our girls together!
I will keep puting up more pictures and sometime write why these girls came the day they did! But for right now I need to go take a nap! :)
14 comments:
Congratulations! You know I want the details, if not on your blog then I am coming to see you. :) They are darling. I bet it is actually kind of nice having just one home for now. Don't get too used to it. :) Good luck. Let me know if I can help in anyway, and I will try.
You guys they are soooo cute! Congrats! I wish we were there to see them and help out!
YAY! COngratulations! Now you can join in on the fun of raising twins!:) Your girls are so cute!
Cute cute kids. And excellent name choices. We were just talking today about how much we like the name Lily for future use :) Congratulations and good luck!
Congratulations you guys! Your girls are so cute!
Congratulations! Your little girls are adorable!!
Congrats Amy! They are beautiful. Hope things are going well.
Congrats! They are so cute!! Good luck with 2!
Congratulations!! They are really cute. Let me know if you need anything at all.
your girls are beautiful. I think that Ellie looks just like you, and Lilly looks like Chad. Congrats to you guys. We miss you.
What beautiful babies! Congratulations! I love the names . . . I hope Ellie Jo gets to come home soon!
YAAAAAYYYYYY!!! I am soooooo ahppy for you guys! They are beautiful! TWINS! how fun! I hope you are getting tons of rest and that your little one in the NICU gets to come home soon! I love those picutres!! Congratulations!!! We are both SOOOO happy for you guys!
Yay!I AM SOOOOOO happy for you guys. I have been wondering about your little family. They are soo adorable & I LOVE their names. They really look like your babies. And don't tell anyone but I started to cry when I saw them.
Amy-I'm so happy for you! You have two BEAUTIFUL little girls. Congratulations!
Post a Comment