Friday, July 11, 2008

Videos!

I thought it would be good to put up a little video clip of each girl! I hope this works I've never posted a video before! The first is Ellie at the hospital! After I took this video she opened her eyes really good for a long time but I didn’t have the camera! The second is Lily just hanging out- She has cute legs. (sorry about the flickering with the videos… I’m not sure why it is doing that!)

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Congrats! They are adorable!!!

Alicia said...

They are sooo adorable! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Hey I don't know if you remember me, but I was in your guys' ward in college. Congradulations on the girls! We just had our first baby in January. Being a parent is so rewarding, I LOVE IT! And don't worry eventually you will get a good nights sleep again ;) My sister-in-law had a baby girl earlier this year and the two names she concidered were Ellie and Lily. She went with Ellie and I'm glad because We're planning on using Lily (my great grandma's name). Just a funny coinscidence. You look great by the way!

the Petterson Family said...

Oh! Chad and Amy Conger must be soooo happy right now! Wow, your little ones are DARLING!! Looks like you have alot of work ahead of you, but I know you are never going take it for granted!! I'm sure when you think back, it was worth all the hard work to get those two little sweepeas here! I bet they are so grateful and proud of their mommy and daddy! I want to let you know how much of an inspiration that you two have been to us...Amy, I really need to talk to you, so when your hands aren't too full, (I know that will probably not happen very often now,) but when you get a chance, let me know a good time to call you.

Kari Cheney said...

They are so cute! Congrats!

Candace said...

Oh my heaven sakes, they are precious!!!