It’s sad to think we could have been seeing this in a month. Now we have to wait until July 17 2009. I know- I’m weird/crazy/obsessed. But you have to admit... it looks really good.
Hi Amy! I found your cute blog from Kari's blog, and I could not resist commenting on this. I'm SO MAD we are having to wait until July 2009 for this, too. Aaaa! When I found out, I shouted "Accio, movie!" but alas, I am a Muggle, and it had no effect.
Your girls are DARLING! If you want to see what my Cummings clan is up to, visit us at http://cummings.chronicles.blogspot.com.
yeah, notice how it says This Year at the end. Everyone is wondering if it was leaked against WB's will onto the internet. Serves them right if it was! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR.
3 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Is all I can say.
Hi Amy! I found your cute blog from Kari's blog, and I could not resist commenting on this. I'm SO MAD we are having to wait until July 2009 for this, too. Aaaa! When I found out, I shouted "Accio, movie!" but alas, I am a Muggle, and it had no effect.
Your girls are DARLING! If you want to see what my Cummings clan is up to, visit us at http://cummings.chronicles.blogspot.com.
yeah, notice how it says This Year at the end. Everyone is wondering if it was leaked against WB's will onto the internet. Serves them right if it was! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Post a Comment