Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sorry.

Wow. Sorry I know it has been forever since I updated. I forgot and procrastinated and then my internet wasn’t working. I have a TON of cute pictures to post so this will most likely have a lot of pictures…

First off- on the 7th the girls turned 3 months old! Ellie passed Lily and was 9 lbs 9 oz. Lily was 9 lbs 4 oz but is an inch and a quarter longer than Ellie. My mom came for mother’s week and took the girls to get some pictures taken! They are super cute and we get them tomorrow! I will for sure put them up for everyone to see. But for now on to my pictures…

Saturday morning!

General Conference: The girls with their packets that Chad got for them.



My Ellie looking so big!

Lily licking Ellie…again… big surprise.


Queen Lily sleeping in my bed.


Ellie is not happy she has to wake up!


My cute girls in the outfit that Grandma gave them!

Finally I got Lily smiling!

The reason why my house is never clean.
This is how Lily likes to be held.

Ellie is not a fan of lifting her head for tummy time… but put her in front of the TV and she will hold it up as long as she can!


I know that putting up a bunch of pictures isn’t that much of an update but I will be posting again soon for sure. I also got my hair done again… it was much much darker but it faded. So I’m still kind of blonde now. I’ll get a picture of Chad and I to put up with the girls pictures for next time.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

They are SO CUTE! All those pics are soooo precious, funny, sweet, and wonderful! I can tell that you are just such a good mom. By the way- again, I love your new hair cut! It looks sooo great on you! See you at church on Sunday!

the Petterson Family said...

Their little smiles are uber cute! and I love that Chad gave them Conference Packets! Ha ha! What a funny guy. Looks like those two are keeping you busy, but I bet you are loving them so much!

Kyle and Amanda said...

Amy- I love all of your picture- the general conference one is my favorite. I am so glad that your internet is finally working!

Aubrey Scott said...

Oh My!! I just love looking at the pictures of your girls. They are so cute. I can't get over it. We miss you guys. I hope to meet these cute girls one day.

Sarah said...

Yay, You are back. I love picture updates. They read quickly. It's so fun, as always, to see your sweeties.

Sally said...

With those two cute little babies, I wouldn't be getting a darn thing done, let alone updating a blog!! Your girls are adorable! Bring 'em to Bellevue for a visit!!!!!!

Candace said...

Oh MY gosh they are sooooooooo fun! Bring on the pictures! I can't believe they're three months old! What?! Kristie's almost 5 months...holy cow. I'm sooo excited to see the pictures you had done! Man alive, those must've turned out cute.